Thursday, December 4, 2008

capellini with tomato and peas

As promised, here's some pictures of the pasta I made two nights ago.  I don't give recipes because I don't believe in poaching other people's stuff.  The only real problem I had was tossing the pasta.  I ended up with a pile of peas on the bottom of the bowl.  I think a bigger bowl and some better forks would probably help, but it was still really good.  Reheats damn good too:

Choppy chop chop

Good one elle.

The finished product.

Best part about this meal was that Elle LOVED it.  Better yet, it's really healthy.  It's nothing more than some olive oil, veggies, and spices.  That and I used whole wheat pasta. Booya!

I also made some chrismahanukwanzika cookies tonight, but they weren't that good.  I need to pull out my mom's old recipe in the next few weeks and make some REAL cookies.  

1 comment:

TKTC said...

You and your emo carrots...lookin good EpiChem! Way to cook for the lady's tastes!